Do you have a website or other online resource that should be featured here at econin1lesson?
1. Your resource must be regularly updated and managed for quality. Has the resource been active less than 1 year? Please provide information regarding your commitment to the resource for the next 3 years, or if not the owner, please provide what information you can to us, including the primary contact info phone and email, so we may independently verify.
2. Your resource must contain information that is not easily found elsewhere online, or must treat the information in a new and innovative way.
3. Your resource does not have to be, but should have a social component, to guage its own interest and following. In absence of social components, web atat info will be helpful to us.
4. Your resource should not be offensive, realizing some people will always take offence to our ideas, but otherwise is not primarily off-color. This is a subjective matter, but the tone, if not positive (that's ok) should at least be respectful.
5. Your resource must overall, be a benefit to its visitors for having experienced it. (reviews are helpful)
All approved submissions to our alpha list must be approved by us, and will be listed alphabetically throughout the index. No other preference will be made to link results higher in the list, but there will always be an A-Z index to get to each section by letter. As long as we link to quality resources, our index will be its own invaluable resource for others to more easily locate Austrian Economic, Henry Hazlitt, and otherwise valuable libertarian resources (DC beltway generally ignored with prejudice).
Lastly, if you discover a resource listed that is broken, no longer exists, or otherwise demonstrates it no longer represents the ideas represented here, please let us know. We want to keep the quality of this list at premium.
Send your submissions to: econin1lesson [at] gmail [dot] com